Welcome to Promotional Video Ideas! Using video to market your business makes all kind of sense–just a few pertinent facts are listed below:
• 89 million people in the United States are going to watch 1.2 billion online videos today. (ComScore)
• Online video users are expected to double to 1.5 billion in 2016. (Cisco)
• Only about 24 percent of national brands are using online video to market to consumers. (Kantar Media)
• Online video now accounts for 50 percent of all mobile traffic and up to 69 percent of traffic on certain networks. (Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report)
• Consumers give up on an online video if it doesn’t load in two seconds. (University of Massachusetts Amherst and Akamai Technologies)
• Users sharing video on retail and brand sites chose Facebook 46 percent of the time, with email accounting for 40 percent and Twitter capturing 14 percent of shares. (Invodo)
• Globally, online video traffic will be 55 percent of all consumer Internet traffic in 2016. (Cisco)
• 52 percent of consumers say that watching product videos makes makes them more confident in online purchase decisions. (Invodo)
• Mobile and tablet shoppers are three times as likely to view a video as laptop or desktop users. (NPD)
• Mobile video ads that include social media buttons drive 36 percent higher engagement. (Rhythm NewMedia).
• Online video production will account for more than one-third of all online advertising spending within the next five years. (Borrell Associates)
• 76 percent of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration. (Social Media Examiner)
• 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others. (Invodo)
• More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month, spending more than 4 billion hours watching videos (YouTube).
• 2 billion video views per week are monetized on YouTube, and every auto-shared tweet results in six new YouTube browsing sessions (ReelSEO).
As you can see, video marketing is effective! Please contact us to see how we can help you grow your business through video.